Insurance Risk Europe 2013
Now in its eighth consecutive year, Insurance Risk magazine is proud to announce that our annual London conference will take place on October 1 - 2, 2013.
Bringing together some of Europe's leading thinkers and practitioners in risk management and regulation, the extended agenda for this year's event will include multiple streams and additional special sessions showcasing new research.
With a blend of lively debate and incisive commentary delivered through panel discussions with CROs, CIOs and regulators; practical case studies; and in-depth cutting-edge presentations, Insurance Risk Europe is not be missed.
• Key European regulatory developments and the implications for risk management and investment strategies
• Internal model development challenges
• The future of guaranteed products: Omnibus II and the long-term guarantees assessment
• Illiquidity harvesting: tapping into long-term asset classes
• The challenges and opportunities arising from Solvency II's interim measures
• Risk managing the next generation of savings products
• Systemic risk policy measures and the threats to the insurance industry
• Evolving the Orsa: taking the process to the next stage
• Managing regulatory and economic risk metrics
• Stress testing and scenario analysis
• Optimising risk and reward in an ultra-low rate environment
• Operational risk management and reporting issues