Insurance Risk Europe 2015
Insurance Risk is delighted to announce that we will be celebrating our 10th anniversary, this year at our annual Insurance Risk Europe Conference on the 1st October at the Jumeirah Carlton Towers, London.
What previous delegates have to say about this event
The conference gave a useful insight into a range of current topics facing the insurance industry and a great opportunity to network and share ideasFinancial Risk Manager,
Wesleyan Assurance Society
This year, Insurance Risk Europe will be a one day, 3 streamed event, increasing your ability to tailor the event to your needs whilst minimising your time away from the office. There won't be a better place to hear your peers experiences and network as we approach January 2016.
Key topics to be addressed include:
- Hear the regulators views and delve into a local implementation as we approach January 2016
- ALM and hedging challenges when managing investment guarantees in the current low interest rate environment
- Matching Adjustment - experiences six months post application
- Hedging optionality - what new products are being developed in the UK? How does product development across Europe differ?
- Risk Culture and ORSA - how do you incorporate ORSA into your risk culture?
- Solvency II - are you prepared for implementation?
- What's next for regulation: IAIS and ICS - do we really need an international framework after Solvency II?
The three streams will each focus on a theme of Investment, Risk or ALM. The packed agenda will feature a keynote presentation, CIO and CRO roundtables, interactive panel discussions, presentations and multiple networking breaks.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Tobias Buecheler, Head of Supervision and Regulation, Group Regulatory Affairs and Public Policy, ALLIANZ GROUP
- Svein Stokke, Chief Risk Officer, KLP
- Sarah Kæstel-Bjerg , Head of Capital and Internal Model Governance, CODAN FORSIKRING
- Ralph S.J. Koijen, Professor of Finance, LONDON BUSINESS SCHOOL
- Fabio Battaglia, Group Risk Management - Head of Group Financial Risk, GENERALI
- Henrik Olejasz Larsen, CIO, SAMPENSION KP LIVSFORSIKRING
- Simon Gadd, Group CRO LEGAL & GENERAL
The programme is currently in production so speaking opportunities are still available. If you would like to participate as a speaker or panellist, please contact Carmen.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
If you are looking to raise your company profile in front of a targeted group of senior executives, contact email@example.com to find out about a range of opportunities open to you.