Insurance Risk are delighted to announce that the 11th annual Insurance Risk Europe Conference will take place on Thursday 6th October at The Waldorf Hilton, London.
Registration has not opened yet but please fill out the below remind me form and we will update you as soon as registration opens:
What previous delegates have to say about this event
The conference gave a useful insight into a range of current topics facing the insurance industry and a great opportunity to network and share ideasFinancial Risk Manager,
Wesleyan Assurance Society
Please note the below information refers to the 2015 conference which took place on 1st October in London. Please check back for updates on the 2016 conference.
This year, Insurance Risk Europe will be a one day, 2 streamed event, increasing your ability to tailor the event to your needs whilst minimising your time away from the office. There won't be a better place to hear your peers experiences and network as we approach January 2016.
Key topics to be addressed include:
- Hear the regulators views and delve into a local implementation as we approach January 2016
- ALM and hedging challenges when managing investment guarantees in the current low interest rate environment
- Matching Adjustment - experiences six months post application
- Hedging optionality - what new products are being developed in the UK? How does product development across Europe differ?
- Risk Culture and ORSA - how do you incorporate ORSA into your risk culture?
- Solvency II - are you prepared for implementation?
- What's next for regulation: IAIS and ICS - do we really need an international framework after Solvency II?
The three streams will each focus on a theme of Investment, Risk or ALM. The packed agenda will feature a keynote presentation, CIO and CRO roundtables, interactive panel discussions, presentations and multiple networking breaks.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Paul Stanworth, Managing Director, LEGAL & GENERAL CAPITAL
- Lukas Ziewer, CRO, METLIFE EUROPE
- Paul Traynor, Head of Insurance Segment, International , BNY MELLON
- Brian Leddy, Head of Relationship Management, BNY MELLON MARKETS GROUP
- Vinaya Sharma, Senior ERM Expert and Actuary, QUANTITATIVE RISK MANAGEMENT
- Daniel Leon, Head of Client Solutions development, AXA INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
- Simon Gadd, Group CRO LEGAL & GENERAL
- Jim Ewing, Chief Risk Officer, AEGON UK
- Henrik Olejasz Larsen, CIO, SAMPENSION KP LIVSFORSIKRING
- Fabio Battaglia, Group Risk Management - Head of Group Financial Risk, GENERALI
- Prasun Mathur, Deputy Head of Investment Risk & ALM Strategy, PHOENIX GROUP
- Svein Stokke, Chief Risk Officer, KLP
- Tobias Buecheler, Head of Supervision and Regulation, Group Regulatory Affairs and Public Policy, ALLIANZ GROUP
- Patricia Plas, Director of Regulatory Affairs, AEGON
- Sarah Kæstel-Bjerg, Head of Capital and Internal Model Governance, CODAN FORSIKRING
The programme is currently in production so speaking opportunities are still available. If you would like to participate as a speaker or panellist, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
If you are looking to raise your company profile in front of a targeted group of senior executives, contact email@example.com to find out about a range of opportunities open to you.