Insurance Risk Europe 2014
We are delighted to announce that Insurance Risk will be returning to London for the 10th time in 2015. Insurance Risk Europe will be held on the 1st October at the Jumeirah Carlton Tower in London.
What previous delegates have to say about this event
The conference gave a useful insight into a range of current topics facing the insurance industry and a great opportunity to network and share ideasFinancial Risk Manager,
Wesleyan Assurance Society
Very interesting and will be useful in my upcoming workORSA coordinator,
Very well organized, very interesting topics, excellent speakers - really enjoyed the conferenceSenior Risk Manager,
AZA MPS Financial Limited
An effective overview of current issues in insurance risk, particularly at a high level.Head of Hedging and Risk,
Intense and rewardingRisk Manager,
GF Forsikring a/s
The conference give a me a very broad and complete view of all the current important topics within the RM universeInsurance Strategist,
Very informative, timely, intense but learnt a lot!Enterprise Risk Manager,
Old Mutual plc
High quality programmeInternal Model Owner,
ING Insurance EurAsia
InformativeSenior Risk Manager,
Very detailed, excellentNippon Life
Well organized, good speakers, good networking possibilitiesSenior Executive Assistant,
An interesting conference with good speakersAnalyst,
Very diverse topics and discussions about current issuesBusiness Risk Consultant,
A good composite of very topical issuesAdvisor to the Chairman,
Zurich Insurance Group
Well structured, well attended, interesting speakersMD Analytics,
This year Insurance Risk Europe will be a one day 3 streamed event, increasing your ability to tailor the event to your needs whilst minimising your time away from the office. There won't be a better place to hear your peers experiences and network as we approach January 2016.
Key topics to be addressed include:
- Hear the regulators views and delve into a local implementation as we approach Jan 2015
- ALM and hedging challenges when managing investment guarantees in the current low interest rate environment
- Matching Adjustment - experiences six months post application
- Hedging optionality - what new products are being developed in the UK? How does product development across Europe differ?
- Risk Culture and ORSA - how do you incorporate ORSA into your risk culture?
- Solvency II - are you prepared for implementation?
- What's next for regulation: IAIS and ICS - do we really need an international framework after Solvency II?